Stampin’ Up! is excited to introduce their second “Submit a Project” kit — the Dolled-Up Birthday Kit — voted on by you through their Facebook page. This gorgeous birthday card was created by Chris Gilmore, a Manager from Coshocton, OH. Congratulations, Chris!
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!*
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp on clear-mount block D or H rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
*Adhesive not included
Would you like to submit a project to be considered for an upcoming kit idea? Well, you can! Here’s how:
Submit a Project
Stampin’ Up! wants your kit ideas for upcoming kits. No, this is not a typo. In October, 2012 Stampin’ Up! started up a new kit program especially for you. YOU will be the inspiration for the kits and YOU will vote to decide which project will be sold.
Submit a Project is not limited to demonstrators, so spread the word to your friends and neighbors to submit and vote on upcoming kits. This is a great way to get the entire stamping community together. Start creating! Send us your kit ideas and get ready to vote for your favorites.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- This program is available to both customers and demonstrators.
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin’ Up!, (such as jars or frames).
- Projects must fit into the specified category: Birthday.
- Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin’ Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to: email@example.com. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin’ Up! once received. Stampin’ Up! reserves the right to change project elements, the name, or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
- What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! Those who submit the winning kit will:
- See it – your photo, name and project will be posted online.
- Flaunt it – you’ll receive “blog badge” for your personal blog or website.
- Spend it – you wouldn’t be a winner without a $100 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree. (SWEET!)
- That’s not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $25 shopping spree of their own.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to get famous for SHARING what you LOVE!
Until next time, stamp on my friends,