The wait is over! Stampin’ Up! officially released one of their most exciting new products, Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers! These exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colors. Stampin’ Up! recommends using Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our cardstocks will add a unique look to your project. (You will also want to use the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad when stamping your image to be colored.)
Because traditional alcohol markers require a bit of training, Stampin’ Up! developed a few videos to ensure that Blendabilities are easy-to-use for everyone! You can check them out below or by visiting the Stampin’ Up! Channel on YouTube.
Blendabilities Basic Techniques:
How to Blend a Floral Image with Blendabilities:
How to Blend with the Blendabilities Color Lifter:
How to Blend an Ombre Look with Blendabilities:
The following products are available now for purchase:
- Cherry Cobbler (Item #130995 – $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item #131000 – $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item #130998 – $11.95)
- Old Olive (Item #130999 – $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item #130997 – $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item #131003 – $11.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 – $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 – $5.95 )
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 – $4.95 )
- Color Lifter (Item 129369 – $4.95 )
The following products are to be released at a future date:
- Night of Navy (Item 131001 – $11.95 )
- Wisteria Wonder (Item 131002 – $11.95 )
- Calypso Coral (Item 130996 – $11.95 )
- Melon Mambo (Item 130994 – $11.95 )
- Crumb Cake (Item 131004 – $11.95 )
- Smokey Slate (Item 131005 – $11.95 )
What sets Blendabilities apart from other alcohol-based markers?
- The Stampin’ Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin’ Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
If you loved to color as a kid, you will love these new markers. Trust me, I do!
Thanks again for visiting my blog. Until next time, stamp (and color) on, my friends,