Your life is: Awesome. Quirky. Exciting. Perfectly messy. And happening really fast. So Stampin’ Up! is happy to introduce their newest product line that lets you capture it all on-the-go. This and That will debut in the 2013-2014 annual catalog, but Stampin’ Up! is giving everyone the chance to get it now!
For those of you who are experienced scrapbookers, this is what would be referred to be a “smashbook”.
During this sneak peek offer, you have the option to purchase one or more of the five available products. If you purchase all five products you’ll save 15% on the “bundle!
|131268||Epic Day This and That Journal||$10.95|
|130814||Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper||$10.95|
|130133||Remember This and That Rotary Stamp||$5.95|
|131271||Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers||$4.95|
|131269||Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape||$4.95|
|133350||Epic Day This and That Bundle Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until April 30.||$32.08
15% Off Retail Value!
Read On . . .
- Stampin’ Up! is introducing the line with these five products, but will be adding more This and That stuff as time goes on.
- Bundle Dates: March 23-April 30 (remember the items that come in the bundle will be available in May and in the new catalog, but we’re only offering the discounted bundled until April 30).
- You can place orders on any order type (customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online).
- You can get as many This and That products or bundles as you want.
- You can buy the This and That products separately. But why would you do that when you can get all five together and save 15 percent?
- Did your spidey eyes see that two of our In Colors (Calypso Coral and Pool Party) are included in the products? Your eyes were right. You’ll just have to wait for the catalog transition information to see what that’s all about.
- Bundle ordering deadlines:
- Phone: Tuesday, April 30, 2013; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX or online: Tuesday, April 30, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT)
I’ve got my order ready to go tomorrow (after I add some of the designer fabric that goes on sale on Monday!).
P.S. See the short video here: