There are so many fabulous products in the 2017 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, it really is hard to pick a favorite. I still have a few bundles that I bought that I have not created projects with yet, so for today’s card project I selected one of those bundles – Snowflake Sentiments (see page 35 of the Holiday Catalog). Here is my card.
I LOVE the font used on the sentiments in this stamp set and look how marvelous they look when heat embossed (here in copper).
Here is how I created this card:
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock to 8.50″ x 5.50″, then score at 4.25″ (when folded on score line card should measure 4.25″ x 5.50″).
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 4 x 5.25 and attached to front of card base with adhesive of your choice (I used snail).
- Cut a strip of Silver Glimmer paper to 2 x 5.25
- Cut a strip of Whisper White cardstock to 2 x 5.25.
- Cut Silver Glimmer strip with Big Shot using scallop edge thinlit, making sure that the three points touch the edge of the paper and is centered.
- Cut Whisper White strip with Big Shot using the three snowflake cluster thinlit, making sure that the straight edge of the die is flush with the edge of the paper and is centered.
- Make sure that all bits have been removed from both pieces run through the Big Shot (especially the little holes around the edge of the scallop piece), then adhere the Whisper White piece to the front of the Silver Glimmer piece using adhesive of choice (I used liquid glue), making sure that the bottom edges are flush.
- Attach the snowflake trim to top edge of card with dimensionals.
The remaining steps should be easy to guess; however, if you need further assistance with the remaining design elements of this card, do not hesitate to contact me.
Here are the Stampin’ Up! products that I used in the design of this card, all of which can quickly be added to your shopping cart by clicking on their thumbnails below:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you leave here inspired to put stamps to ink to paper. Until next time, stamp on my friends.