If you love Halloween now is the time to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. If you subscribe before September 10 you will get the handmade Halloween look without the fuss with the exclusive hauntingly fun Halloween kit packaged in this special box (as shown).
- New subscribers must subscribe by September 10 to receive the Halloween kit.
- Canceled subscribers must enter active status by September 10 to receive the Halloween kit.
- Current subscribers must remain active through September 10 to receive the Halloween kit.
- Product availability may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
You’ve probably guessed already, but there are no tricks in this kit, just treats—treat packaging, that is. If you aren’t wild about Halloween or prefer cards, here are some alternative options:
- As with every Paper Pumpkin kit, September’s kit can be repurposed. For instance, you can add cardstock and make some cards! This kit’s coordinating colors are:
- Stampin’ Up! will release alternate projects and share ideas as we always do in our newsletter, Pinterest page, blog, and social media.
- Remember, once you become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, if you don’t want a particular month’s kit, you don’t have to cancel your subscription; you can suspend and come back after the 10th of the month to get the next month’s (awesome!) kit.
If you need help subscribing or have any questions I am happy to help. If you decide to subscribe don’t forget to select me as your Demonstrator at the end of your registration process!
Thank you for stopping by today. Until next time, stamp on my friends.