Guess who will be in Orlando, FL in November. Me and about 7,500 other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators! We will be celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Stampin’ Up! and it will be a celebration you will not want to miss.
Registration opened today and as far as I know there are still seats available.
How can you attend this monumental celebration? You need to be a demonstrator – it is easy to join.
Why become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
- $99 Starter Kit includes $125 in products and can be 100% customized by you. If you are not sure what you should start with, we have a list of suggested products to help you make your selections.
- As a demonstrator you receive a minimum 20% discount on everything you buy.
- As a demonstrator you will be able to see the new products before they are released to the public PLUS you can pre-order the new products before the catalogs go live.
- As a demonstrator you have access to online training tips and other resources that are AMAZING and make using your new products a breeze.
- As a demonstrator you get to attend fun events like OnStage!
- There is no obligation to make further purchases once you have received your Starter Kit. However, if you wish to maintain your active status your minimum sales per month would be $100, or $300 per quarter. You will have until the end of the first full quarter after you become a demonstrator to drop or bring your sales total to the quarterly minimum (this means you will remain active through December 2018 if you joined now).
There are many other perks of being a demonstrator when you advance in title and have recruits in your downline, including a higher discount and commissions on team sales when they hit their goals. I would be happy to discuss this further with anyone who is interested.
I have been a demonstrator for 9 years as of July. My title is Bronze Elite and my discount is 25%. I have sufficient rolling sales to advance in title to Silver; however, I do not have any recruits at the moment. Join today and select me as your Direct Team Leader – I solemnly swear that you will not regret it!
Thank you for stopping by today. Until next time, stamp on my friends.