Hey football fans, whether you’re tailgating, celebrating a win, or hosting the big game, you need to get the new Tailgating Ensemble. Customize it to match your team’s colors. That’s what I call a WIN-WIN!
Or how about some festive digital downloads. This week’s collection includes a great ensemble that will earn you “the hostess with the mostest” award with everything you need to plan a festive party, from the design of your invitations, napkin rings, gift holder, tags, table tents, frame-able art and more. And check out the great digital stamps and punches that will make the design of your holiday cards a breeze.
How would you like an easy way to keep track of My Digital Studio downloads? Quickly browse new downloads every week? Link to the Online Store to shop for more? And have it all right at your fingertips? Well now you can do all this and more!
Feel free to jump and shout because this is one library where you don’t have to be quiet – introducing the My Library for My Digital Studio app – now available for your iPad!
With the app you can:
- Add items you already own to your collection.
- Add items you want to your wish list.
- Sort your lists alphabetically or by release date.
- Search for any downloads.
- Browse new downloads released every week.
- Link to the Stampin’ Up! Online Store to shop.
Download it now for FREE in iTunes or the App Store and you’ll be the most awesome librarian around. Happy cataloging.
Here are some other things to note:
- The app will not link to your software; therefore, you will need to manually add items you already own to your collection. Think of it as a sentimental journey – you can reminisce while you categorize.
- For the best viewing experience, Stampin’ Up! recommends using the app on an iPad or iPad Mini as it’s not quite ready for iPhones yet (but they’re working on it!).
Share the good news with your friends!
Thank you for hanging in there will me. I’m starting to feel more human. Believe it or not I still have not covered all of the NEW news so I will have more for you tomorrow so be sure to come back and see what else I have to share with you.
Until next time, stamp on my friends,