In my prior post (here) on the newest must have color tools available from Stampin’ Up! — their alcohol ink markers called Blendabilities — I made mention that the remaining six color assortments would be released soon.
As of August 1, you can now also purchase the following Blendabilities assortments:
- Night of Navy (Item 131001 – $11.95 )
- Wisteria Wonder (Item 131002 – $11.95 )
- Calypso Coral (Item 130996 – $11.95 )
- Melon Mambo (Item 130994 – $11.95 )
- Crumb Cake (Item 131004 – $11.95 )
- Smokey Slate (Item 131005 – $11.95 )
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin’ Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin’ Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
These markers are amazing to use. If you loved to color as a kid, you will love using these even more!
Thanks for stopping by. Take some time this week and sit down and get crafty. I would love to see what you come up with!
Until next time, stamp on my friends,