Greetings my stamping friends. Do you notice anything different about my blog? I have rebranded myself and created an actual Logo. I hope you find it more pleasing to the eye. I had fun creating it!
Now is the time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On 15 December 2022 only, we are offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 USD or more (before tax). This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only, so get out your Wish List and Gift Lists today!
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount (per market) has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 USD or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code or product credit, please remember that they are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 15 December 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 USD shipping included) + tax.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Phone: 15 December 2022; 6:59 p.m. (MT)
- OEX/Online: 15 December 2022; 11:59 p.m. (MT)
If you have any questions about placing an order or items on the Inventory Status Report, please contact me.
Thank you for stopping by today. Until next time, stamp on my friends.