I finally made some time to play with my December 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit – Flora & Flutter. Just as the name suggests, the project involves flowers and butterflies and the promise of Spring soon to follow.
The contents of this kit included supplies to make 8 cards – 4 each of 2 different designs. One I loved as it was designed; however, the other one made me dizzy with one of the elements so after contemplating the ventilated peachy die cut, a spark of creative genius took light. Here are my cards:
On the Calypso Coral and Peekaboo Peach card I cut out the first, third and fifth strips from the vented die cut and weaved them in from the opposite sides to create a trellis-like die cut and then layered the pieces per the directions.
Here is the official YouTube video that shows the contents of the kit and what the unaltered card should have looked like:
If you like the December 2017 kit and are not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, there is a refill kit being offered for $8.00. While the refill kit will not include the stamp set and stampin’ spot (ink), it will include all of the other supplies you need to create cards similar to mine. All you need to do is subscribe to Paper Pumpkin to qualify to purchase past kits and refills while supplies last. A showcase of available past kits is below for your convenience and reference.
Earn FREE stuff during Sale-A-Bration! Here is what you can earn with a prepaid subscription to Paper Pumpkin:
Still not convince you should give Paper Pumpkin a try?
- Sale-A-Bration is the only time you can earn free Stampin’ Up! products for joining Paper Pumpkin.
- Prepaids are already such a great deal! How can you pass them up when you get FREE items, too?
- Overwhelmed by all of the choices in the catalog? The easiest way to earn Sale-A-Bration rewards is by purchasing a prepaid subscription.
- Want to earn more than one Sale-A-Bration item? Sign up for a 6- or 12-month subscription. With a 12-month subscription, you can earn up to four Sale-A-Bration items (plus host benefits)!
- Now is the best time to try Paper Pumpkin. Sign up, grab free Sale-A-Bration items, and get months of papercrafting bliss!
- Already subscribed? Buy a prepaid subscription as a gift to earn free Sale-A-Bration product(s).
- Are you a former Paper Pumpkin customer? Now’s the perfect time to sign up again! Because you can get Free Sale-A-Bration items when you come back with using a prepaid subscription.
- New to crafting? Paper Pumpkin is a quick and easy way to learn this fun skill. And when you join during Sale-A-Bration, you get a fantastic bonus: FREE Stampin’ Up! product(s)!
If you are still not convinced, let me know if I can answer any questions.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you leave here inspired to put stamps to ink to paper. Until next time, stamp on my friends.
A Note from Stampin’ Up! Corporation Office Re: Picture Perfect Paper Ribbon
At the end of November, the Picture Perfect Paper Ribbon (145502) was classified as unavailable for demonstrator preorder due to environmental audits halting production of thousands of factories across China. Unfortunately, Stampin’ Up!—along with many other businesses worldwide—have continued to experience delays in production. As a result, Stampin’ Up! has decided the best course of action for our customers and our company is to remove this item from our product offering.
We know many of you—just like us—were eagerly anticipating the release of this product. We want you to know how sorry we are about this turn of events. Although Picture Perfect Paper Ribbon won’t be available, we have some good news: We’ve got many other ribbons that are available. With your creative minds, we know you’ll still be able to create the perfect card!
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.