Are you ready for a ray of sunshine in your life? The Everything is Rosy Product Medley is here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything you need to let your creativity bloom.
The Everything is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
I was a bit hesitant to share this product promotion with you due to it’s limited availability — May 1-31, 2019, or while supplies last. Why? Because you all get excited and then try to order it and poof the item is sold out already. But Stampin’ Up! had this problem in mind when they decided on how they would launch this new product offering, the first of its kind. Here is a little bit of what they had to say:
Several recent products have far exceeded ordered quantities, and have run out quickly after becoming available to customers. For this reason, there will not be a demonstrator preorder period. We are making the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley available to you and your customers simultaneously and encouraging you to use the marketing and training resources below to prepare for the new product launch…
The price ($80.00 US) can seem a bit daunting until you fully understand all that you truly are getting as part of the product medley — a stamp set, coordinating dies, ribbons, specialty designer series paper, metallic designer series paper (in Rose Gold!), die cuts, mirror embellishments and Rose Gold shimmer paint! Well it sounds like a bargain now.
Here are a few projects put together by our design team as an example of just some of the projects you could make with the products in this product medley:
This is a beautiful collection of products. If you must have them, I do urge you to put your order in quickly after May 1 to avoid missing out on the chance to get one for yourself. If I can be of any help processing your order, I would be happy to help.
Thank you for stopping by today. Until next time, stamp on my friends.