Have purchased your own Dolled-Up Birthday Kit yet?
What, you don’t know what I’m taking about?
I’m excited to (re-)introduce Stampin’ Up!’s second Submit a Project kit — the Dolled-Up Birthday Kit — voted on by you via our Facebook page. This gorgeous birthday card was created by Chris Gilmore, a manager from Coshocton, Ohio. Congratulations, Chris!
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)*
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!**
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp on clear-mount block D or H rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
*Created using the Dress Up Framelits Die designed by Karen Burniston
**Adhesive not included
I put my kit together a few weeks ago in less than an hour. Now that my Artisan Design Team items are on their way to Utah I finally had time to photograph them to share with you.
Seriously, it’s that easy. Order your kit today before they are all sold out!
Until next time, stamp on my friends,