Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
Promotion Dates: August 1-31, 2018
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will only be available until August 31 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made unorderable and will no longer be available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Of course I just had to have this collection of crafting tools and FINALLY got over my funk long enough to complete a card! Here is my card – the first I have made in about a month I believe. It’s about time, right!?!
Here are the Stampin’ Up! products I used in the design of my card which can be added to your shopping cart with a quick click on the thumbnails below:
I used my new stamp placement tool – the Stamparatus – to stamp the holly boughs using a technique called “hinge stamping”. The plates for this tool are removable and have “hinges” that are very similar to paper ripped from a spiral notebook. I stamped the first image, moved the plate down one hinge and stamped again and repeated until I reached the end of the paper. This is super easy and makes reproducing a card design a breeze!
Here are a few samples of projects from the design team at the Stampin’ Up! home office:
This is an amazing bundle of products. Get yours before supplies run out or the availability period ends on August 31, 2018, whichever comes first.
Thank you for stopping by today. If you have any questions, you just need to ask. I hope you leave here inspired to put stamps to ink to paper. Until next time, stamp on my friends.