Greetings from hot and sunny Carrollton, Texas (a suburb of Dallas). Whew, it was a hot one today – we got a little spoiled with the cooler weather the past week or so but the hot Texas heat returned as a reminder that we only have two seasons around here – Summer and Winter.
I’m sure there is someone out there who knows exactly how many days there are until Christmas; I’m not one of those people – I am never really prepared and try to send out cards every year to my friends and family. However, I refuse to “buy” cards from a store so if I don’t start early on making my cards none go out that year.
Thankfully Stampin’ Up! comes to the rescue with their release of their Holiday Catalog in September (or in August for those of us who are demonstrators) so I can get a running start on my cards. The hardest thing is deciding on which stamp set(s), tools and embellishments to use!
Today’s card uses three of the new products from the Holiday Catalog, and again uses the Carols of Christmas stamp set. This time I also used the Card Front Builder Thinlits dies to create the stars and the moon at the top, as well as the deer and the trees at the bottom. Take a look for yourself.
You can’t see it in the photo, but I added clear Wink of Stella to all of the trees and the snow scapes to give it a nice glimmer. (I’m going to have to reorder one soon I use it so much. Am I the only one who loves Wink of Stella?)
Below are the Stampin’ Up! products that I used in the design of this card, all of which can be quickly added to your shopping cart by clicking on the thumbnails:
PAPER PUMPKIN:Help me reach my goal of adding four (4) new subscribers by September 10 – and save 50% off your September kit if you are a first time subscriber. Use the promo code HALFOFF0917 and be sure to select me as our demonstrator on the sign-up page! Visit paperpumkin.com for more information.
MERRY PATTERNS HOST PROMOTION:
Hosting a holiday catalog event is always fun—and Stampin’ Up! just sweetened the deal with our exciting Merry Patterns Host Promotion. If you host a party with $300 USD in sales by October 31, you’ll earn the FREE Merry Patterns Stamp Set. This is in addition to the other hostess rewards you earn! Check out some of these samples from the Stampin’ Up! design team:
If that’s not enough to make you say “WOW”, then check out this video:
Check out full promotion details below, then don’t wait! Get ready to take advantage of this exciting offer today!
The Fine Print:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 USD (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
- Phone: October 31, 2017 at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: October 31, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT)
If you would like to host an online workshop or a catalog party, I can create a host code for you and your friends can submit their orders online using this code to help you reach your $300 workshop sales. Ask me how!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you leave here inspired to put stamps to ink to paper. Until next time, stamp on my friends.