Stampin’ Up! introduced their first photopolymer stamp set on March 1, 2013 on a trial basis and hinted they would introduce more stamp sets based on popularity. Well I guess they’re pretty popular because they just released their SEVENTH set!
Introducing Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set!
What makes photopolymer stamps so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to Stampin’ Up!’s clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- I could go on, but I’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice. And if you missed the premier of the other six sets, you can see them HERE!
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope that you are finding my posts both informative and that you leave here inspired to put stamps to ink and paper.
Until next time, stamp on my friends,