Greetings my stamping friends! I wanted to share a quick project with you from a recent team meeting which was a “mystery stamping” project. We were given dimensions of cardstock and designer series paper for cutting and then walked through our project assembly step by step. We each selected our own stamp set and colors.
Here is my finished project which uses the Amazing Silhouettes and Honeybee Home stamp sets from the January – June Mini Catalog and the Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper (a host reward item) from the brand new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog:
This project included a fun-fold. The supplies and dimensions are provided below:
- Card Base colored cs: 4-1/4″ x 9-3/4″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Same color cs as card base: 4″ x 1-1/4″, score along one of the short ends at 1/2″
- Basic White for inside: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- DSP pattern 1: 4″ x 4″
- DSP pattern 2: 4″ x 1-1/4″
- Basic White: 2-3/4″ X 2-3/4″ or a die cut of a similar size
- Coordinating color cs (different or same as card base): 3″ x 3″ (if desired to layer under shape from above)
- Coordinating Ribbon: 12″
- Stamps/dies to create a focal point on Basic White cs shape from #6, and on inside if desired.
- Ink colors for stamping as desired.
This was a really fun and easy card layout. And with all of us choosing our own papers and stamp sets, the variety of finished projects was spectacular. If you have any questions regarding this project or how to assemble the parts, please just ask.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you leave here inspired to put stamps to ink to paper. Until next time, stamp on my friends.