This exclusive Sara-inspired Paper Pumpkin kit is here to help you #sharesunshine. It includes supplies for eight handmade cards and is specially designed to help you create a box full of cheer. Once you’ve made all the cards, use any leftover pieces to decorate the box. Fill it with yellow goodies, add the included adhesive label, address it to someone special, and brighten their life with a little sunshine!
Here is a special message from Sara Douglass, the CEO of Stampin’ Up!, on how you can share your “box of sunshine”:
About the June Kit
Box of Sunshine
- Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold
Box of Sunshine Information: This kit includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.)
- Subscribe for the June kit from 11 May–10 June at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
- My personalized link: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2054578
Thank you for stopping by today. Until next time, stamp on my friends.